Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hello All,
As you may have noticed I have been on about a six month hiatus. It has been a very hectic time. New job = awesome but time consuming. AND best of all - I just got married last weekend. Now that ALL my spare time is not taken up with wedding planning I am hoping to update more regularly.

On that note, many moons ago Amilyn won a prize and requested that I expand my ficlit Perfect. It has been a long time coming but I am sending it to my betas today. I wish it were going to be longer because of the amount of time it has taken to get back Amilyn and the rest of you but it should be about 10,000 words (the original was less than 500 words and will be a part of the final product as well). I will post it here on this blog as soon as it is ready and within a week or so I will put various eBook files up on goodreads and smashwords

As a sneak peek, here is the cover I created:


Secondly, I have signed up to participate in the Goodreads M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event this year. You can find the prompt I chose to write on here. My story is due into the powers that be by May 15th (yikes!). Once that is done I plan to continue work on True Love's Kiss.

To all of you who are reading this - I thank you for putting up with my lack of activity this past year I and I appreciate all of you. I'll sign off for now and hopefully within the next week or so Perfect will be posted - any delays at this point can be blamed on my betas making the story the best it can be. ;)

Love you all,
Kathleen

ETA: One of my betas thinks that "blame" is negative language. I would kindly like to rescind that language and say "Thank" cause all my betas are AWESOME! :D

1 comment:

  1. Squeee!! Thank you!! Congrats on the wedding and enjoying the new job! :)

    ReplyDelete