Sunday, June 16, 2013

HELP! It's Monday...where did the weekend go?

Hello All,
It has been a busy week so not much new to add. I finished up the first draft of Falling Apart and sent it off to my betas. I have gotten it back from all of them (superb job on the quick responses ladies). Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to do more than glance at them. Thankfully I do not have any overnight shifts this week so that bodes well for evening productivity. Yay!

Alas, we come upon the most dreaded day of the week...Monday morning. I am not sure where my weekend went (Thank you netflix and my lovely Fringe marathon on Saturday). I must gird my loins and prepare myself for the work week to come...as must we all. Therefore, I am using some pretty for the aforementioned girding. Feel free to do the same. I wish you a Monday filled with massive amounts caffeine, many pretty boys and no stupid people. :D



2 comments:

  1. Boo. I know you changed it ages ago, but fyi, I super like your new layout. XD Also, that first guy...I dunno know if it's photoshop or what, but dem eyes. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bet is on photoshop but you never know. They are purty either way. :D

      Delete