Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ooops...I Lied

So, I made that post about being back in the land of the living. Alas, it was a lie. About 1 day after recovering from that dismal sinus infection, I came down with bronchitis (woo hoo!). I went from not being able to breathe through my nose to not being able to breathe at all. It was fun, let me tell you. However, I believe I can truly say, I am now actually fully recovered! Therefore, we will have a few updates and some pretty. :D

Update the First: WHO LOVES A GIVEAWAY??? EVERYONE LOVES A GIVEAWAY. Ok, here are the deets. My new story, Light Perpetual Shines is being released from Less Than Three Press on February 4, 2015. You can pre-order it for $1.69 OR you can enter to win it for free from the Less Than Three Press Goodreads group (click here). PS Isn't that cover absolutely gorgeous (Thanks a ton to the lovely Natasha Snow).


Update the Second: The ficbits are in the works. One, I am going to save to publish on Valentine's Day cause it fits so well. And well, one is turning into a full blown story. I think I might just have to pick a portion and put it up or it will be months. 

And, finally, the pretty (even though I think the cover qualifies, I'll give you some pretty men, too). ;)



(Gotta love it when folks can't help but smile while they are kissing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment