Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday - Nostalgia (aka Dance Party) Edition

About 5 years ago, one of my best friends was killed in a car accident. For some reason this weekend I have been doing a lot of remembering about her. So, I want to dedicate today's Music Monday to Fatema! =)

First up, we have Seasons of Love. This song always makes me think about our last year of college together, living in house with 5 of our best friends, loving each other and loving life. It also always makes me bawl my eyes cause one of the most defining moments of that year is so tragic. But the overwhelming feeling I get looking back is one of love. So here you go!



Next up, we have a few of Fatema's favorite midnight, don't want to do our hw, dance party in our pyjama songs. Feel free to get up and move around, shake your booty while you're listening. =)







Hope you enjoyed the mini-dance party!! If you want to add your own Music Monday post just put your link in the linky tool at the end of the post. =)



4 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss Kathleen. I know how hard it is to lose a best friend. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. I like your song choices, especially the one from Rent - love that show.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, K-lee. I love that song and it always brings a smile to face and tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete