Monday, December 26, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza Final Post!

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful authors who participated and gave their time and their eBooks to make this event AWESOME!!!

Also, thanks to all of you who checked back regularly, commented, answered trivia, and generally had a good time. That's what this was all about. :D

Finally, I did not reach 50 followers so I won't be holding a drawing today. But y'all are so great that whenever I do reach 50 followers, I will hold a drawing for a $10 giftcard then.

Just to recap:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Piper Vaughn to kick off all the fun!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Lily Sawyer guest blogging on my blog!



On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Lissa Kasey visiting me and giving things away!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Summer Michales sharing fun with everyone!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...M.J. O'Shea's Snowflake Cookies!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Taylor V. Donovan visiting with holiday cheer!

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Pia Veleno sharing a wonderful Christmas interlude with us!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Xara X. Xanakas bringing shifter fun for all!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Megan Derr with stories of hitmen at the holidays!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Kaje Harper with holiday spirit and fun for all!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Me! (or if you are not me, Kathleen Hayes)

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Seafood Chowder!

***
While all the giveaways are CLOSED at this point, every author who visited shared a holiday profile, an excerpt, something from a WIP, a recipe or some other exciting bit of holiday fun. So even if you missed the event, go and see what these wonderful authors offered up to help you celebrate the holidays!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment