Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday is now Saturday and 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza

Hi All!!!

This has been a crazy week. I had to travel (by car) to a far distant city for work and on my way home I-35 (MAJOR highway) was actually completely closed. I think I went about 1/2 a mile in over an hour. Anyway, point being, this week's Friday First Kiss is going to be a Saturday First Kiss. It is coming, never fear. Just be patient. =)

In other news, I am preparing for a 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza. It is going to be super exciting with giveaways, interviews, excerpts, recipes and general holiday season wonderfulness. So far I have seven amazing authors who have signed up to join in the fun and am still waiting to hear back from a few more. No I am not going to tell you who. Anticipation will sweeten the deal here, peeps. More info about this and how to sign up for the giveaways will be coming next week. Until then, I leave you with these pics of holiday loveliness:




It almost looks like they are holding hands. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment